4.30.2014

I Am Back (and you can pre-order Eren)

I've been gone for the last two weeks - did you notice?

Probably not, but that's OK. I went to Scotland for a week. It was beautiful and amazing and very relaxing. Then I went to England, and walked my sister down the aisle, and that was beautiful and amazing in different ways. Her cake had a TARDIS and a Batman logo on it, which probably tells you a lot about the wedding.

The holiday also included a stop in the New Forrest, which has a very satisfying number of donkeys. See?

My favourite animal.

Now I'm doing that post-holiday thing where you try to get back up to speed with your normal life, which seems to have been running even while you've been away. There are work e-mails, and people to hang out with, and post to go through ...

It's a bit like jumping onto a spinning roundabout and trying to not be thrown off. But, as all kids know, that's actually quite fun. So, it's going well.

Here is today's exciting news: Eren is now available to pre-order. Hooray! If you want to make sure you're among the first to get your copy, then pre-ordering's a great way to do that.

If you're in the UK, I suggest you go here - http://www.hive.co.uk/store-locator/. It's the Hive store locator, and it will point you to your nearest independent bookshop. There's also localbookshops.co.uk, and probably many other ways.

There's also my publisher's website, though the 'P.' seems to have fallen off my name over there. That is still me. I promise.

If you go to your local store and they want the ISBN, then here you go:

ISBN-10: 1472110978
ISBN-13: 978-1472110978

Finally, it's also on the UK Amazon site, and you can pre-order it here.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment