1.14.2014

Artwork! Illustrator! Eren!

Taking some time out from writing to share something pretty special (at least, to me) - the first artwork from Eren.

When Eren is published there's going to be an introduction (which I wrote) to the whole book. My publisher felt it would be a good way of explaining what the book meant to me and how I'd come to write it in the first place. There are also going to be several illustrations, drawn - I can now share - by the amazing Ellie Denwood. I am Very Excited by this.

Anyway, in place of the book cover (although watch this space for news on that...) in the C&R book catalog, they came up with something rather special:


Lines from the introduction made into this beautiful imagine. Do you see? DO YOU SEE? I am rather excited by it all. 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The image is beautiful and if they carry that on to the rest of the book it will be incredible. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, think the 'feel' works pretty well

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOD SIMON!

    It's spectacular and I am SO excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is what I was picturing! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete