5.28.2014

Eren Is a Real Book

Perhaps one of the most exciting things that will ever happen to me happened last week - on Friday, to be exact. I got home early, ready to pack and take a trip to Martha's Vineyard, an island up by Nantucket. A package was waiting for me - a package I'd been waiting for for a couple of weeks.

You may well be able to guess what was in it:


Yes - Eren! My Eren - my book. Real and in my hand and with pages and words and everything. It was a fantastic moment, and one I won't forget for a long time. It's something I've wanted for so long, and now that it's here - now I can show people a book with my name and Eren's story - it all feels a bit odd indeed.

I even have some reviews coming in. There's this one from The Sprout, and a great one from Kat Ellis - and hopefully, more to come. 

Oh - the second Eren Tale - Nightmare - will be up in just a few days. Watch this space, friends. 

S


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so super exciting, congratulations once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! looks spectacular! Congrats! I wish I could read it right now,

    ReplyDelete