10.08.2013

Update / New Stories

It's been a busy few days around here. I've been away for the last week in Bermuda / a ship going to and from Bermuda, which was relaxing and exciting and beautiful and a lot of other things. I got some writing done, and some editing, but just before I left I managed to get a lot of work on Eren done, which is good. I hope. I think so.

The blog looks different right now - and for a very good reason. I was lucky enough to win an art piece from the very talented Kate Jarvik Birch, so soon enough the blog will have a new header, and I am very excited about that, too. There's a lot of excitement around.

I've been lucky enough to have a new short story, Billy McGuire's Faerie, accepted into Stone Crowns Magazine, a new online collection of YA and MG fiction. Their first issue is available for free on their site, and is well worth checking out.

Finally, published TODAY, Chloe over at Made By The Potter is continuing her series of twelve stories all inspired by the Zodiac, and my piece, Cancer the Crab, is up for you to read. Do go and see all the other stories she has (the full line up is here, and so far five are published, and are all very good).

Right. Think that's all for now. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment