4.03.2013

Blogs, Stories, Happiness

Good morning, all.

Firstly, for those not keeping up, the third of my W&A posts about writing and finishing you book is now up. It's on getting plugged in to writing community and you can find the links to my other posts up there as well. It's been fun so far, and the comments and replies seem to be positive, so I'm thankful to the guys at the Yearbook for letting me take over their page for a time!

Also up now is, less excitingly, my author page on The Bent Agency site - here. It's a big step for me since the agency only profiles writers who've made sales. Fun times for one and all.

Well, OK, mostly for me.

Whether it was a good idea or not, I'm taking part in the Absolute Write April blog chain again. In a way this one will mean a lot to me - it was April when I first took part in the AW chain (I wrote this story, Dead Bunnies, which I was quite proud of) and a year having gone by, and a lot having happened in it, means I have a lot to be thankful for.

Not a particularly exciting post today, eh? Busy life and busy times, but wanted to make sure all changes and news were represented here.

What have you been up to? Share and share alike, my friends.

SPC.

No comments:

Post a Comment