12.17.2012

Writers' and Artists' Yearbook Blog / Competition

This is my 100th post on this blog! A fun, if arbitrary, milestone. A lot's happened since I first set out, but it seems a fitting sign of how it's grown that I have some fun news to share ...

A previous post from this blog is being featured today on the Writers' and Artists' Yearbook website (Main page here, my post here). I've posted before about my own history with the Yearbook - it's a great resource for writers both professional and aspiring, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for information, advice and inspiration -- which is handy, because I happen to have two copies to give away.

The kind people over at Writers' and Artists' have given me one copy of the Yearbook, and one copy of the Children's Yearbook to celebrate the blog post. All you have to do is leave a comment on here or share my Twitter post about it for a chance to get one. On Tuesday I'll pick two names at random and - bingo.

 

That's about it. Hope Christmas plans are coming along for everyone. A week today I'll be in England - huzzah.

SPC


2 comments: