8.25.2012

Screaming Back - A New Side Project

Hey all.

What do I do, creatively?

I work full time as a writer for an online magazine - so that's my job. At the moment I consider becoming an author to be something I'm working on, but it's still in the hobby / I'm getting there category. I play (and now teach) piano, but that's not really a time-consuming or input-heavy occupation. All good things.

And now ...

Screaming Back! (dun dun duuuuun)

Recently I launched another creative project with a very good friend of mine, who is also my brother-in-law. Screaming Back - http://screamingback.com/- is, I suppose, a comedy venture. A collection of graphics and parodies, with videos to accompany - some just rants and questions, and others (planned, but not yet out) skits and sketches - it's only a couple of weeks old, but it's proving entertaining so far. To us, at least. Ahem.

Normally there won't be too much cross-over between this blog (BOOKS!) and Screaming Back (JOKES!) but since they're both things I'm involved in, I thought I'd give a shout out.

Check out our newest video if you have a spare four minutes (come on. who doesn't?) - a thoughtful and not-at-all rant-like bit on companies who want their names to get all verby.

You can see it on the site or, if you want, the link right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANhn3v7JlCQ&feature=plcp You can either subscribe to keep up to date when more come out, or check back here occasionally. I'm sure to mention it again.

Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment